Monday, November 5, 2007

Backyard Fun

Friday the children and I enjoyed spending several hours outside in the back yard. Caleb was helping MaryVance learn to ride a two-wheeler and everyone else was just having fun riding bikes!

It won't be long Yo-Yo... it won't be long... This one is more your size for now!

"hhmmm... I don't think it works this way... I think YOU are supposed to pull ME!"

Luke helping Lij learn to keep his balance!

No Joseph.... really... tell me how you feel about it all...


And I include this as an aside of sorts... I am so encouraged by the faithfulness of our children to spend time in the Word. Sam had been really busy this morning and hadn't had time to do his Bible reading for the day. He brought his Bible outside and sat in the backyard with me and read while everyone else played. He is such an encouragement to me...

No comments: