Tuesday, January 29, 2008

burned eggs STINK

Whew... it stinks in my house this morning...
Sam was baking eggshells last night and when they were done he just left them in the oven to cool. Caleb, of course, didn't know that and preheated the oven to 450 this morning. Everyone was walking around trying to figure out what stinks so bad... BINGO.
Gross. Ugh. Yuck. and Nasty! Burned eggs stink SO Bad! ---
Tried opening the windows but it's 46 here... too chilly and it just blew the stink everywhere. Any ideas how we can un-stink our house? HELP!

Okay...
I'm Running Away.

The stench is just awful.

Awful.

We're running away.

I don't know where we are going.

We are just leaving.

Turned the heat off.

Killed the fire.

Opened the windows.

Turned on the ceiling fans.

Surely...SURELY when we come home it won't stink in here. Surely. Right? Right?!

I think we are going to ride around.

Go get a Coke.

When it warms up we may go to the park.

Yes, that's a good idea. It's 56 already and it's supposed to be 71. Yes, we'll go to the park. I can knit. They can run. Yes. That's my plan.

No comments: