Thursday, June 25, 2020


When we moved here our refrigerator did not fit the space. We ripped down part of the upper cabinet to make room. I just covered the leftover part with a curtain due to time constraints and never thought about it again. Until now. Yesterday we ripped down what was left, I repaired the sheetrock and painted. Looks so much better! Amazing what boy muscle and paint can do!

This also included repairing a hole in the hardwood where the previous door had been narrower...

Repainted the handrail, spindles, built in baby gate, etc. MaryVance did most of the work!

No comments: