Thursday, August 23, 2012

Latest Living Room Project

I saw the idea in Angela's living room Hearts over the Head  This is my version.  I got the brainstorm the other day, ran to Lowe's for supplies and Caleb and Sam built them yesterday.  I love them!  Hearts over the Head  Eventually I have a whole different plan for this wall but that plan is a way down the road and I wanted something up there *now* wink  The shelf/ledges are 3.5 feet long each.  Toldya its a huge wall



Head nod yes


 We have this huge, HUGE wall in the living room (this is where all those book cases were, remember?) and since I know some of you will strain your eyes to see the photos LOL
 Tracy and Me, all of us at Matt & Jennifer's reaffirmation ceremony, my maternal great grandparents on their wedding day, Great Aunt Mary Louise [MV's namesake], my parents/Tony's parents/us at our wedding
 Honey and DD (maternal grandparents - Marshall and Bobbye [Martha Vance] Rains - MV's other namesake), my brother Jack, sister Rebecca and me, old family pic when Ike was the baby, Mr. Albin & Miss Martha [dear "family" from our previous church], Matt, Jennifer and baby Landon at the beach [this was right after they moved in the first time Heart ], my mother's grandparents, their children and grandchildren - my mother is the little girl, she is the only niece
 Aunt Louise & Uncle Max, me and my brother Jack, Matt & Jennifer at their reaffirmation ceremony, "Davenport Wheel" when Ike was the baby, me and my Grandaddy at my wedding, the Lewis/Graves gang [Tracy's family]

They are made with 1x3s faced with a trim piece and spray painted black. 

2 comments:

Tracy Graves said...

I LOVE IT!! LOOKS AWESOME!! WHEN YOU COMING TO REDO MY HOUSE!!

Anonymous said...

It looks good - nice idea, and they did a good job! :) KathyM