Thursday, July 16, 2009

So I had this bright idea last week...

when I was working on our menu for the next two weeks. Caleb and Molly (mostly Molly) have been making breakfasts for a long time. A few weeks ago I gave Luke and MaryVance each a day to make breakfast.

I decided that Caleb, Molly and Sam would get to make lunch M-S. Wasn't that sweet of me! And they each have one night a week to make supper. I'm so self-sacrificing, really. It's true.

Really. My intentions are good. I want them to have more experience in the kitchen. I love to cook and I want to share that with them. It's been a lot of fun. They made their own menus and everything!

I didn't think of this until a little while ago but I should have been blogging our cooking week. So I am starting today. Following this post I will begin blogging my children's daily fun in the kitchen.

Sam is making homemade buns for lunch. Yes, that's a teaser... stay tuned!

No comments: