Friday, July 17, 2009

Dana's Sewing Frenzy ~ Day 1

It's Alexas's fault... really, it is. She said "Are you up for some little girl sewing?" An innocent enough question but my brain went "Ooohhhh little girl sewing...oooohhhhh" and I went straight to the fabric shelves and pulled out this fabric. I made a peasant dress (size 2-3ish). And I found a 360 skirt that I had cut out last year and never made -blush-
Here's the dress! Molly is trying to convince me that it needs a matching hairbow!


And here's the skirt. It's the same fabric as the sleeves on the dress.

See? It's is a 360 skirt.

My little boys are such sports. I couldn't remember what size I cut it out to be so they all tried it on for me. Don't tell them I told you. Anyway, it fits Joseph (3 yr), Isaac (5 yr) and Elijah (7 yr). Isn't it cute?

1 comment:

ashley tahg said...

I agree with Molly....it would look cute with hair bows! but it looks fine without too!

**Ashley**