Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Running Away... part 2

I just have to say...I love living in Florida! It was in the low 70s today. I love it. I wasn't built for cold weather...
Elijah, sweet boy, always finds flowers for his Mama!
Molly and Ike had a footrace in the SAND... Yes, they have re-done our favorite park and now it is in SAND. Brandy, Stop Laughing!!!

See how windy it was? Very windy...
Molly, sweet child that she is, fixed everyone's lunch while Caleb... well... looks like he's *reading*.... again...

ooohhh... the zip line... much more fun with your big brother pushes you so hard you so flying off the other end and land in SAND...
The slide... need I say more?

Look Nana! See how high I am. Next time you come you can climb up here with me :) And, Yes, they were both yelling 'as you wiiiiiish' as they rolled down the hill! LOL
And a great time was had by all...

THE END


2 comments:

Tina said...

you have such a beautiful family Dana!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a TON of FUN! I am so wishing all our white stuff was SAND and not SNOW!

I seriously LOL'ed at the "as you wiiiiish" comment! My girls have been walking around saying "mawwiage", "mawwiage", everytime they play!