Friday, July 30, 2010

They are NOT clones! LOL

Okay... someone (several someones...) said, upon seeing my new header, that my children are clones.  LOL  I just don't see that so I set out to prove my point, or prove theirs (whichever way it works out).  I tried to find pictures that look just like the child, a regular smile, etc.. for them.  Now you all get to vote.  Clones or no? 
Caleb
Molly
Sam
Luke
MaryVance
Elijah (he really doesn't have a double chin...lol)
Isaac
Joseph
Nehemiah (who loves to give his Mama a foot squeeze!)

So, please vote, Clones or No?
I definitely think some of them favor... do you?
Which ones?

Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, not clones, but you can tell they match!! =) OK... I think Nehemiah and Elijah look alike... Isaac has his very own look although I see a lil Mary Vance there... Luke looks like Mary Vance but not like Isaac... I bet Sam looked like Luke when he was little although he has the grown up look now... Caleb looks the most like your husband... Joseph, I see some Mary Vance again.... That leaves Molly.... she is a beauty.... I always think Molly Ringwald when I see her, not just cause of the name... if anything I see maybe some Elijah.... wait, does Isaac look a little like Caleb used to look?? They are ALL beautiful children!! Wow I am tired after that analysis, how did I do?? ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm back.... looked at your pics on Facebook. Wow Molly looks a lot like her Uncle Jack!!!

Anonymous said...

They all have their own look but Luke and Mary Vance could be twins! They are all precious and I know you all could not be more proud of them and the kind of kids they are.

Anonymous said...

They look almost alike! I can tell that they are sibs but they all look SO much alike.